Increase the book rewards after 30 (pls)

I think the books are a fun challenge to aim for, and the rewards are worth it before level 30, but the XP they give really falls off in value after level 30, and the sacrifices you make in health and/or item slots is a large cost to pay for a small amount of extra dockets.

I just want them to be worth it, so it incentivizes picking them up. As it is, it’s hard to justify picking the books up in a group when people don’t really care about the dockets. Seems like the prevailing ‘meta’ is for people to ignore them. It’s a fun little mechanic though. Just needs a little buff for the end-game.

PS. Grims look awesome. I wish books did something else besides crafting materials, although that would make them worth picking up. Would be fun if Psyker/Zealot had a talent that boosted them in some way while holding grims/scriptures, respectively. Or they could be directly used in crafting or something. Just brainstorming.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.