Improving the new level by 3000% in 2 minutes a serious and cold analysis

With the new disappointing level that was released and seeing vermintide 2 simply declining with each update I feel compelled to write how I would improve the level in just 2 minutes

THE CLIMB:

on the way to the city they managed to make all the specials killers
and the beach would be infested with plague monks
but then a beach
and the rest of the multitudes would be shield-bearing storm worms
there wouldn’t be any with a normal halberd
the elite would be such storm worms
with shield
and I would keep the patrol that stays there spinning in circles
it would be optional because she would keep a necronomicon or whatever the little book of rats is
oh, later

THE CART:

I would keep this moving the cart puzzle was good, I would ALSO keep the chaos warriors patrol
and new mobs with shields would appear
however, when we were going to take the cart to the penultimate challenge there would be a straight line of this new mob with a shield waiting for us, blocking our passage as if it were a wall

We defeat them and then the penultimate challenge appears a coliseum

THE FISHERMEN’S TOMB:
IT WOULD BE a coliseum with whale carcasses and would have impaled all the fishermen in the village
the rootbloods had fun in this coliseum massacring civilians
who captured
and then it’s a survival
chaos waste type
We have to beat the coliseum which at the end comes 2 storm fiends, that is, stormy demons
that boss that shoots flames
and then we go to the final act

THE FINAL BOSS:

We take the cart to the end where it explodes, everything else has one last surprise
a super STRONG version of one of those new mobs with a shield (it’s a boss, it’s basically a stronger version of one of those, remember when we went to skitergate and stole the key from the poise doorman, there we faced a boss that is a slightly stronger version of a chaos warrior
which then turns into a chaospawn) here the same thing
We face this boss with a shield and he is accompanied by 2 chaos warriors and every now and then some minions come there
After we kill him, he has 1 life and becomes a chaospawn
and then we kill him again
and then we have to run to the boat because endless hordes of enemies are coming

and then we go to the boat that is being piloted by the bardim, he starts to sing and we come out of this smiling, I IMPROVED THE LEVEL A MILLION TIMES

END

2 Likes

Why is it disappointing?

There are no worms in this game.

You didn’t do anything of significance.

4 Likes

What about the level was disappointing?

What?! WTF did I just read?

What are storm worms?
Why are you talking about the necronomicon?!

Are you even talking about Vermintide or even Warhammer anymore?

2 Likes

I had a stroke while trying to read this.

5 Likes

it was a joke, stormvermin = storm worms
This level is horrible because it was just a walking simulator, yes the map is beautiful but I just walked until the end, there were no challenges or anything like that, the skitergate is a map with challenges, here I just walked, literally JUST WALKING AND I PLAYED IT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN CATACLYSM, IT WAS A WALK IN THE PARK FOR ME, BUT NOT EVEN THAT BECAUSE A WALK IN THE PARK WOULD BE FUN UNLIKE THIS LEVEL

Of course, I didn’t add anything significant, I just added an arena with 2 bosses to face at the same time, you’re the typical player who says “don’t criticize fatshark, you don’t like it, do better” the level is horrible and boring

Play the new level of vermintide 2, the walking island simulator and be happy :smiley:

I don’t really agree with the OP but I like it when people suggest things that goes beyond strictly mechanical tinkering with the game.

I simply added things that already exist in the game, the arena system and a boss that has 2 phases to be able to defeat it.

Those are great recommendations! I would also add one chaos warrior with a shield for every square meter of the map and it would be just perfect!

1 Like

I mean, it wasnt that enjoyable but whatever floats yer boat :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Make better maps from scratch first.

You know if you want to fight multiple bosses and all that just do weaves.

Its just no one plays them because they don’t feel good to play compared to the well made and well designed campaign and dlc maps.

I would only suggest making more elites while transporting whale oil barrels so you can just throw lit barrels into chokes then pour another one out.

1 Like

Strongly disagree. The level was quite enjoyable.

2 Likes