Issue Type (Required):
Weapons
Issue Description (Required):
Sometimes Infantry Autoguns will skip half of the reload animation, and sometimes I’ll swap away and back to them, only to have that second half of the reload animation forced before I can shoot (which still reloads the weapon, despite it already having ammo in it).
Steps to Reproduce (Required):
Seems to trigger randomly.
Reproduction Rate (Required):
Rare (<10%)
Platform (Required):
PC - Steam
Upload Supporting Evidence (Optional):
Do you use this?
I have never tried it myself but I imagine +30% reload speed could break animations.
I don’t. It seems to occur independently of reload speed bonuses.
ive gotten similar issues with hive scums needle pistol, sometimes when reloading it, it’ll just skip the first part of the reload and do the second part and its just a way faster reload somehow someway with no explanation
i know hive scum has access to reload speed talents/stim as well but thats not the case here either.
and ive been thinking on it ever since i first ran into the bug but cant really think of an explanation that really makes sense, other than maybe somehow theres a way to progress the next reload without you know actually performing a reload, until you finally DO perform one and i guess it like skips the first part of the reload? or something like that maybe 
I’ve had this happen to me just now
Oh yea I’ve had this issue come up at random too somewhat often when I used to play it on Veteran a lot. It does seem to trigger completely at random, I’ve no idea if there’s any way to reliably recreate it.