I would like some damnation class penances

It would make me happy to have more high end content to unlock since I pretty much exclusively play damnation…

1 Like

The “Heresy or higher” penances are pretty much this.

For the love of the Emperor, give the casual ones a chance. They already struggle heavily with Heresy.

Filthy casuals deserve what they get. I demand max difficulty penances so i can prove how hard and tough i am. My epeen must be measured and its girth assessed as gargantuan.

But all jokes aside i do think damnation penance gear is a good idea.
They can add more for the low rankers and casuals too.

5 Likes

I mean, it would be definitely nice.
Maybe have one set of penances just for completing every mission type in Damnation+.

While new gear for that would be also nice, I suspect they will see it as too exclusive to make it happen.

Exclusivity is a driver of engagement.

1 Like

I like this idea, but I don’t like the idea of of people joining Damnation when they clearly can’t handle it to do penances, and I don’t like people doing stupid stuff to complete them either.

This would either drive people to push themselves further and some will fail while others prevail. Personally I don’t see the issue with the proposal as long as such penances don’t end up as anti-/teamplay/normal gameplay loop as some some of the redacted penances.

That’s pretty much the key, even if it was just beat one of each mission on damnation as X class that would be nice

All of these penances are “x or higher”. What is your point?
There are no penances that are available for damnation only.

My point is that it’s tiered and Heresy is clearly intentionally kept as the highest penance requirement barrier - At least if we’re talking associated cosmetic unlocks.
Most others are Malice or have no requirement.

1/3 is no diff
1/3 is 3+
1/3 is 4+

Yes. Heresy is intentially the currently highest requirement.
That is why OP is asking for additional penances with damnation requirement.
You have no point.

The penances are tiered and OP is asking for an additional tier for the highest difficulty.

I have two points even, if you read the comment again. Now it’s 4. 5. 6. :wink:

I’m kidding. But yeah, my original point was that I don’t think they will add Damnation only cosmetic unlocks. Could be wrong though.

There already is technically one added for beating one of each damnation mission types you can unlock a portrait… I’d just like to see more variety /=

I’m just saying that i need to look cooler when i clear all these damnation runs. I would pay fatshark for this but i would like something with this energy level for a damnation penance.

This is not a class penance though.
And does not require you to really do anything.

Damnation is already casual unless its high intensity shock troop. So like 90% of all damnation games in rotation is for casuals.