I stuck in a loading screen

Issue Type (Required):

Matchmaking

Issue Description (Required):

I’m stuck in a loading screen when trying to get into a match on auric damnation. just a black screen and the spinning icon

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

Play orgyn
enter quickmatch for auric damnation

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Often (<75%)

Platform (Required):

PC - Steam

5 Likes

same here also quickplay auric dam

I second this motion, now even when loading in the morningstar.

1 Like

We are actively investigating this issue, and would appreciate it if you could share your recent console logs with us:

I think the issue is related to the specific match.

• it always occurs at the same quickmatch game to every player in the party.
  • no matter how many time we restart the game and reconnect it will still be black screen and loading icon still there, well until we choose to leave the session instead of reconnect and start a new mission. tho sometimes this still not fixed it I guess its because there is only one running match at that moment and we just join into the same bugged match.

This is happening to me too. There is no crash screen so I can’t provide any, I’m just stuck with a blackscreen with music playing and the cursor doing the loady-thing but it never resolves. I can ALT-F4 to close things down, but it still doesn’t register as a crash.

When I log back in, it prompts me with the option of rejoining the mission. Clicking that will send me back to the black loady screen of the very dark.

1 Like

Same here, for me it has been quickplay, and just black screen with spinny icon endlessly.

Started tonight, not had any issues prior to tonight.

It doesn’t crash and boot you out, I have to alt+F4 to get out of it.

We need a loading progress bar. So then will know if loading stuck and can just alt+f4 to reload.

here the log
console-2024-04-14-16.33.42-15f840ed-f779-465b-94de-9ec2c8558b0c.log (566.4 KB)

and this is the log after I disable mods and reconnect to the same match
console-2024-04-14-17.22.42-8cd6c293-3f4f-4629-b22c-a9ab5cdae16a.log (37.4 KB)

Same

Same

Please tell me if you want more logs I’m lazy to post here every time it bugged. I’m dont know if those are enough

This should be resolved in our upcoming patch. Thanks for your patience all!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.