Before I could select with which video card I want the Warhammer Vermintide 2 game to work, the problem is that I have not been able to play well because it selects the default card of the processor, I give the page of the laptop model that I have, greetings, take good care of it
Try going to “Nvidia control panel” > “Manage 3D settings” some of the settings allow you to select which GPU to use.
I haven’t really used laptops so can’t really say for sure.
Please see our list of solutions for this particular problem below:
- Perform a clean re-installation of your GPU drivers using the appropriate instructions below:
- Ensure both Steam and Vermintide 2 are set to use your dedicated GPU within the NVIDIA Control Panel by:
- Right-click the desktop and select the ‘NVIDIA Control Panel’
- Navigate to ‘Manage 3D Settings’ > ‘Program Settings’
- Locate Steam within the list of programs
- Within the ‘Select the preferred graphics processor for this program:’ dropdown, choose the NVIDIA GPU
- Then locate Vermintide 2 within the list of programs, and repeat the above step
- For Windows 10 users:
- Navigate to ‘Settings’ > ‘System’ > ‘Display’
- Select ‘Graphics Settings’
- Select the ‘Browse’ button and locate the Vermintide 2 executable (Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warhammer Vermintide 2\binaries)
- Select the ‘Options’ button
- Choose ‘High performance’ and save your changes
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.