I hope to see a far better Talent system in release

I’ve made a little dash comparison.
Even with the strong parallax it’s clear (and obvious) that weapons with high dodge benefit more from %dodge.
The boost seems significant for the daggers and even more when compared against slow weapons like the glaive. I can fit a dummy in that gap or possibly about 2 slaves.

We’re going the extra step and combining that with +movement speed. I can see how that accounts for the observations of higher mobility.

It’s relevant for the Shade to use her passive. Also, since you need to block less, you can attack more and be more aggressive.
Mobility is generally strong, but as stated before it’s more about the weapon than anything else.

You barely block at all, you do timed parry as last resort but besides that you build up a rhytm of hits and pushes to keep enemy from attacking back. Only 3 cases when im resorting to actually blocking is active with too many enemies to time parrying, ressing and running away.

Sure i can see argument of flanking, but then i ask what are you flanking? damage boost will be lost on chaff, specials are dealt with by ranged weapons almost exclusively, bosses will either show their back to you or theyll instantly turn to f*** you up.
That leaves us with armor for which glaive is preffered choice anyway.

Elites mostly. Damage buff is significant enough to quickly dispatch armors. Movement is fast enough to go around a shield while they block (<3s to kill). Not that daggers can’t just overpower with stagger.
Bosses are hopeless, even solo.

AI gets messed up trying to hit nothing. Mobs scatter and die.

All specials/boss/elite threats are mostly linear, slow and strong attacks/abilities. Easier to dodge means less chance of messing up and quicker plays.