How in the world have y'all not done anything with this yet..?

I literally have been gone since January and this is the same exact game. Not even a single content drop. Truly incredible how Vermintide has better support then your brand new release.

Broken company

2 Likes

It’s been a while since we’ve seen FidelCashflow — their last post was 4 months ago.

ahahaha you thought they might do something in 4 months. oh my sweet summer child, it takes them at least a year to fix something like the dust problem in v2.

3 Likes

They did like three “content drops” though, so there’s that…

Oh, and they added loadouts!

"content drop"

A feature or map that wasn’t finished on release, instead was labeled “content drop” and released together with one of the “major” patches.

2 Likes

WHy in the world would I ever give these people money again lol?

3 Likes

Bruh lone modders on MODDB could add more content for free in 6 months

2 Likes

Oh yeah? THEN WHY DON’T THEY?!

Checkmate Fatshark critics!

Imagine a “Foundry” type feature for Darktide that allowed us to create our own maps using preset assets created to work together. Fatshark would become pointless except for weapon additions and bug fixes.

Now that I think about it this is exactly what we have now minus the consumer made content. :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Wasnt the Tools of War content Drop after January?

Lots of people don’t really consider that sort of thing to be a real content drop.

I suspect that OP was looking for is something more substantial, like new classes or story expansions.

3 Likes

They are aiming at releasing 1 new class every quarter.
It is going to be tricky because:

More specifically, we can expect a deeper narrative experience, greater range, and more options in character customization. [source]

You just need to be patient.
The game’s not out yet.

Yeah, it’s just our imagination :clown_face:

Yeah, I’m just waiting for another 40€+ pricetag to get access to the full game…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.