High Ranked Weaves Gameplay Feedback (120-160)

if they removed the portrait from weaves then me and my group would not even bother with weaves :rofl:

2 Likes

I know that feel, bro.

I also feel like there are also a lot of players getting other challenges out of the way first. 100 mission hats are propably 40-50 hours of natural playtime per class. Since weaves donā€™t count for those, I guess many people donā€™t give weaves a serious try.

Even in lower Weaves than 120 you are required to cheese, not as blatant as you mentioned, but i remember weaves like 94 (3 minos and a lot of stuff, need to push minos thru cliff), weaves 70 (110) and 96 in Empire in Flames you most likely need to rush with handmaiden, otherwise you wont have time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzU8vRaSpyI

I know Handmaiden rushing is not a ā€œcheeseā€ ā€œper seā€, but who in Fatshark thought it would be fun?

Pushing and rushing arenā€™t regarded as cheese. Also, pushing 3 Mino is easier but not necessity. You couldnā€™t push Mino before 3 season but you could clear anyway.
Fatshark placed purple on proper locations. That means you have to use those. Thatā€™s how they designed.

1 Like