Helbore Lasgun sight idea

I’m testing this weapon and trying to aim downsight actually hurts my eyes (something that never happened to me while playing video games) due to the fact that the sight is small and dark, and most enemies in darktide are covered in dark armor so it makes it really hard to use the sight effectively, i think making the sight glowing (the typical glowing green dots) like almost every other fps does would be a great improvement for these weapons, every single person i play with says the weapon is good but the sight is terrible and they don’t use it only for this reason.

Yeah, most guns that have primitive iron sights are useless for me as well. Having reflex sight on only a very few guns is a really boneheaded move IMO.

The sight on the Kantarel is plainly on a rail system, which rail is on most of the other guns as well. So they cannot even tell us that these are scrap weapons for convicts, no advanced stuff … most convicts would trade some rations and Lho-Sticks for one if nothing else. (One of the Veteran voice profiles is basically convicted for stealing and black marketing LOL)

Fortunately, there is a mod that lets you remap the crosshairs, and adding a ^ helps a lot with the barely visible iron sights on all such guns.

1 Like

I really hope they integrate the customization mod into the base game, my guess is they will do it eventually, mainly because you can customize your weapon with attachments that change the basic appereance to basically a premium skin if you want to, and I don’t think fatshark likes people having premium skins on their weapons by simply using a free mod.

2 Likes

oh right, and there is the customization mod that lets you put decent sights on the weapons too :stuck_out_tongue:

Baby steps, let Fatshark actually add sights to helbore lasguns in the first place. Mounting rails aren’t sights Fatshark.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.