Happy New Year, Rejects!

Happy New Year, fellow Rejects! Here’s to another year of purging those Traitors, Heretics and Horrors of the Warp! May the Beneficent Emperor guide you all!

12 Likes

May Fatshark be visited by the Three Ghosts after they finish with Scrooge so they stop being so greedy.

12 Likes

Yeah, man I tell you hwat ‘bout Fatshark… they’re like a bunch o’ dang ol’… Slaanesh Cultists, man.

dang-ole

6 Likes

The number of hours put into this game. A year end milestone!

Come forth 2024!

4 Likes

How do you have that much Plasteel? :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

Rejected.

1 Like

Hopefully the New Year’s resolution for darktide is making a crafting and gear progression system that isn’t intrinsically awful and layered with rng.

1 Like

If fatshark were visited by the three ghosts
They would call them rejects and then have one of their community managers and or discord mods insult them.

2 Likes

Happy new year friends. :fireworks:

1 Like

My friend has that much despite being well under 400 hours. Helps to be lucky when crafting (he crafted a 4/4 MK V ogryn shovel on first try), and only playing one class.

Meanwhile I’m permanently under 10k despite spamming quickplay Damnations at around 750 per run because I’m trying to get one of each weapon crafted up.

1 Like

A happy new year of purging heretic filth! The emperor protects.

1 Like

Happy New Year Varlet

1 Like

I have nearly 600 hours now and my Plasteel still jiggle jiggles instead of folding, all because I end up spending most of it between my Ogryn, Psyker, Veteran and Zealot every time that Fatshark adds new weapon marks whilst refusing to either increase Plasteel drops or lower the Plasteel costs at the Shrine.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.