Handmaiden's Career Skill doesn't go through Nurgloth

I just died because of that, I dashed towards the center to avoid the fire rings in the last phase of Nurgloth, and didn’t go through him. ; it was as if he were a wall.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s been happening a lot for some time now. Goes for collision both with enemies and terrain. Her ult is quite unreliable now, a bit like the battle wizard issues after her teleport rework.

1 Like

I might be mistaken about this but because his attacks have knockback effects he can easily cancel her dash.

That and when he first came out there was a thing with the floor in that room where the dash easily got stuck in multiple places, not sure if that got fixed or not as i have not played it since.

I cant recall if there might be something else.

It’s not isolated to the Nurgloth fight. I experience it way often if using the Handmaiden and it’s even more obvious if you use the bleed on dash talent, since it’s more dependent on actually dashing through enemies.

So issues are basically 1) the dash changes direction due to enemy or terrain, and 2) the dash stops outright in front of an enemy or a bunch of enemies.

edit: fat fingers

Its probably due to the mass of nurglot/whatever you charge through. If you charge through to many enemies (aka reach the mass limit) your dash wont go through.

That wouldn’t explain that terrain has started messing with the ult as well. Or why it would dead stop in front of a few enemies sometimes while dashing through several chaos warriors at other times.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.