Handmaiden&elf weapon discussion

She can chose them without any downsides. Unless you mean by downsides “not being able to chose another talent in that row”. Which is not a downside but giving up of another bonus. But yea, the word potential implies there is choice to make. And each option is powerful and she has three of them at least (more actually).

Asrai Alacrity: Blocking an attack or pushing grants Kerillian’s next two strikes 30 % attack speed and 10 % more power. This alone is more than what you listed. 45 %. Without any weapon stuff or traits. Just her talents.

No, I didnt say you should dodge outside fights O.o That would be as idiotic as people slashing air just to the be 10 % faster. It just means that you get the bonus while fighting a horde anyway because you are constantly dodging then. You need like 20 seconds start-up time if that is your gripe. But it is not an issue.

Has to be a regional thingy then. I use Focused Spirit all the time on Cataclysm and it does what it is supposed to do. While there is some friendly fire it isnt that much of an issue.

You can kit her easily to work with both. But horde is not an issue for her. And no, Mercenary (without talent) has no better dodge distance. I am not sure where this bias comes from. But you can look up the actual numbers. Handmaiden has it as a passive, Mercenary doesnt. And in average ALL elf weapons also have better dodge modifiers than Kruber’s arsenal.

Hm, your spawns are pretty different from what I see and hear usually.

EDIT: Less off-topic. Although I don’t plan on more discussions.