Game is stuttering to the point of being unplayable

Please be aware that we will monitor all submissions in Performance Feedback, however, we will only respond if additional information is required.

Issue Description:
Game is stuttering to the point where it is unplayable. It greatly varies and does not seem to have a consistent area or ingame action that causes it. No issues with any other games I have that are equally or even more demanding.

Attempted Solutions:
I have tried countless setting from the start menu settings and in game settings. Re installed the game, re installed drivers.
Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store/Xbox]
Steam

[PC] PC Specifications:
ntelCorei7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
16GB RAM
RTX2080ti
Game is on a fast SSD

[PC] Upload Console Log & darktide_launcher.log:
Unable to provide the information

This seems to be a widespread problem, especially for console players. The stuttering is extremely annoying and really subtracts from the overall gameplay. I don’t even care that this game looks like sh*t on console, I do however care that it doesn’t run smoothly at all. No matter how low your ping is the game still lags, even with 0% packet loss. I’ve tried every fix imaginable and nothing seems to help. It feels like none of the devs for this game play test any of the new updates on console. They only launched the console edition, which was cancelled at the original launch of the game. To increase the concurrent player count and to rake in all those sweet micro transactions from the in-game store. They knew exactly what they were doing when they put the game on game pass as soon as the game released for console. And had the audacity to act dumb when the servers couldn’t handle the inflated player count, when they definitely knew that it wouldn’t be able to. It just goes to show that Fatshark is obviously a company that hires people based on their views and beliefs, and not on the actual merit of their skills as game developers.

Unfortunately it’s on both console and PC. I have a buddy with a high end PC and he can’t play the game it’s too stuttery for him. Sucks because the game is so good and people are missing out on the action due to these inherent problems.

1 Like

Exactly, I love the game but fustrated I cannot play it atm until they fix the issues introduced from the latest patch

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.