Game has become nearly unplayable over last week

Despite Xbox not yet receiving 1.2, something has changed at least on my console. I am literally unable to finish a game, regardless of whether or not I am hosting. I’m met with “broken connection,” “Lost connection to Xbox live,” or literal hard crashes where the game just closes after freezing. One of these three things has happened to me in the last 6 games I’ve played. It’s not an internet connection issue, I never actually lose connection. It’s not an Xbox live issue either as I stay logged in. They have no rhyme or reason, though it typically happens in the middle of a map or close to the end. Additionally, I randomly can’t log in with the error “Couldn’t acquire XSTS token.” Also, I instantly die in around 1/4 games. Sometimes when I drop down, sometimes when I’m just running along. Happens most on Skittergate but also has happened to me twice in a row on Righteous Stand, where dropping into the bridge of shadows killed me despite not hitting any stairs.

Based on what friends have said, they experience all this too though I seem to be more prone to the instant deaths for some reason. Open NAT, I have no issues with anything other than this game, which now utterly refuses to work. It was fine last week and there’s been no patch. Just can’t wrap my head around what happened to the network architecture.

That happens if you drop from somewhere while lagging. Seems the game thinks you hit the ground with infinite speed. Even a small jump might be enough to trigger that.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Apologies for the delayed response. Have you witnessed any improvements after our latest patch released Friday?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.