Game crash/closure

Played on multiple characters and multiple maps. I believe it has only happened while hosting. The game just randomly closes at any given point during a level. I has happened three times over the course of the last week. It has not happened with other games. Checked my connection, it’s A-Okay. The bug report window doesn’t open when this happens either.

Do you have any mods enabled? Some mods have stopped working with the new update and is causing people to crash.

Thanks for the reply. No mods here. It actually started happening after the update though.

No problem, this might be able to help you ---->

1 Like

Please upload the console logs corresponding with these sessions. :slight_smile:

Your console logs can be located using the instructions below.

Timestamps within the log names should help you locate the corresponding log(s).

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs

Thank you!

Ooooof… I’m not sure, of the 22 there are, which ones they be. It did just happen but unlike the other times, this time Remote_disconnected appeared and the game closed following the reward sequence. But as i stated that didn’t happen the other times. I’ll upload that one if it helps. console-2020-11-23-23.28.47-9afe4c4a-24f7-4f77-bb01-3e867053a967.log (2.2 MB)

Thank you, I can see the issue - it’s on our radar.

1 Like

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.