Flawless Execution (3) Bugged

PLEASE POST CRASHES AND ERRORS IN THE ‘TECHNICAL SUPPORT’ CATEGORY INSTEAD

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description:
Flawless Execution (3) reset counter at 14/15
I completed a total of 18/15 mission for Flawless execution appears to have reset at 14/15 for reasons unknown. Upon not getting credit for Penance after completing a full mission, attempted 1 more with no trigger. Additonally switching characters also reset the counter, as i completed 1 on different characted which didnt count toward the final total.

Steps to Reproduce:

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store]

Player ID:
[Steam ID/Steam Profile URL/GamerTag]

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
13:00 PST 10/12/2022

Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%) - Unusual (<25%) - Common (<50%) - Often (<75%) - Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload here

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory
  5. Upload here

Thank you for your report! Doing it on another character should not advance the Penance for the character you’re doing it with, but it should not reset your progress either.

Similarly, joining a match midway instead of being there from beginning to end will not advance the penance, but should not reset your progress either (unless you go down during it)

Did the extra missions you completed happen while you hot-joined a match instead of starting it?

I did an additional 4 full missions, without being downed, starting from the lobby and it did not progress past 14/15. 3 were on Malice and 1 on Heresy

Hm, alright. Could you please provide us your console logs for these sessions? And your launcher log file.

These may be found by doing the following:

Upload Console Log:

3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload here

3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory
  5. Upload here

Upload Console Log:
console-2022-12-10-20.42.48-a6ca55bc-0b91-423c-acb5-2662930b05fb.log (250.0 KB)
darktide_launcher.log (983.3 KB)

1 Like

Hello,

I think I find myself in the same situation, it seems my counter is locked at 12/15 even though I should have reached the full penance.

Finding myself very frustrated and I’m not sure I can continue to play in order.

Plz send help, I am under the water.

Steam ID : 120455236

console-2023-02-21-19.46.21-38461174-9a7d-40aa-bb07-97e2f1c2afbc.log (573.8 KB)