FK ult not staggering enemies

Issue Summary:I played 3 games today and had this issue twice. Once on a boss and once on a chaos patrol (that face spawned on the pit). I just get close and get a big hug from the enemy.

Steps to Reproduce:

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Once
Rare (< 10%)
Unusual (< 25%)
Common (< 50%)
Often (< 75%)
Constant (100%)

Additional Information:

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
(Screenshots and/or video evidence (if applicable) can be particularly helpful. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

ON PC:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

1 Like

Just had another weird occurrence with the ult. Bile troll was facing away and about to puke, so I tried to stagger it. Instead, I phased right through it and it proceeded to puke on me.

The FK ult is being super wonky right now.

The most annoying bug with his ult is when you do stagger enemies, they still manage to damage you even though you knocked them down. The hit markers show up AFTER they get knocked down.

Please fix.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.