Finally played Zealot in Chaos Wastes

Haven’t really enjoyed CW much, since I’m usually queueing alone and not with friends, but damn, it’s fun as Zealot.

I just took 9.7k damage with 2 regens and the shop thing to turn THP into true HP.

Just make sure you block and dodge between Feel Nothing buffs because it doesn’t overlap. His cheat death also bugs out the invincibility sometimes, but I haven’t played him enough to notice when.

Boons:

• Take all Heals
  • Tell your team to take AoE heals
  • Take CDR
  • Take Health
  • AVOID Damage Reductions
  • AVOID Staggers

https://www.ranalds.gift/build/U0QxTvH9xsV26tYVcvnH/view

Tempted to drop the 10% DMGR because it screws up CDR. I once got around 200% DMGR and still took damage(Fatshark numbers :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:) and couldn’t get any CDR, it screwed me.

1 Like

Its probably means the numbers stack…ah whats the name for it? Multiplicatively? When you take one instance of multiplication like 100 x 0,9 = 90 for the first instance of 10% damage reduction, then apply the next like 90 x 0.10 = 81 and on so forth. So it takes a real damn lot to actually hit 0.

But CW zealot eh?

Sounds like it might work given he packs so much darn stats in his kit he can get through the early pretty safely^^

I love me some WHC in there tho, spamming unending hunts makes people worship you :joy:

1 Like

Here a link about damage reduction. Fatshark takes a fix number of damage dealt by enemies after a certain point of damage reduction. So there is not much sense to stack it that high

2 Likes