Feedback - Request for a Roadmap

I don’t know. Juan didn’t sound traumatized, when he was choking his chicken for 1 minute in the Patch 10 trailer video with what they have accomplished in past 6 months

2 Likes

This was basic PR speech, they wouldn’t go “hey our game is a slowpock with barely anything new, come get it”. They had to make it look better (and compared to the launch state it is indeed far better) so those who ditched it in the first two week would come back.

Talk on the forum could be more earnest as they don’t have the same reach for those who aren’t following the news closely

1 Like

Well FS announced it then never mentioned it again. It’s not like they communicated that it was cancelled. They just pretended it had never happened. Not exactly strange that people keep bringing it up. It’s just yet another example of the culture at FS. They’re not traumatized, they’re just upset they didn’t get away with it / people didn’t forget.

Right but this is the same thing they have said since release, and the same thing they have said for previous releases.

“The devs are totally talking about something unspecified. Can’t share any info! We may or may not do something unspecified about unspecified problems. Totally can’t share any info! We aim to work towards being more open and transparent in our communications, but we totally can’t tell you anything at all! We are certainly looking at all the feedback (unspecified), and we’re totally probably maybe working on something! Unspecified! Totally can’t talk about it!”

It’s the absolute worst kind of vapid PR speak. They literally say nothing at all with any of their statements. It’s worse than useless.

1 Like

1 Like

Is that so strange?

This was working and contained info about the versus mode post Darktide’s release. The content is left up and no-one has said anything about it being cancelled. What conclusions should on draw?

Was live in December:

VT2 Roadmap

They spent all their time on fixing back-end errors and working on Xbox. They released Xbox in July and the 2 new maps (Bögehafen) late August. If they follow the same trend they might release Darktide for Xbox late Q3 and the first new class late Q1 2024. Considering they have almost seven months to finish crafting (promised release in December), I think they might actually pull it all off.

We can do it!

47b0myhikzi61

1 Like

I know that dude was simply reading what some farkwit at FS wrote but whoever wrote that absolutely delirious part in the trailer needs to have some massive sense slapped into him. Absolute tool.

While I don’t need a roadmap, I do want a few informations:

• Where are we at with the Live Service ? Is it restarting ?
  • Any information on the future classes, and on how they are going to be packaged ?
  • Any ETA on the next weapon/variants drop ?
  • Will the Vox communication restart ?
4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.