Feat "Kinetic Overload" might be able to target Daemonhosts

Issue Description:
I’m not sure if this is really a bug or intended, and I’m only 90% sure it can happen (due to the chaos in the moment), but it seems that if you’re clearing mobs within range of a Daemonhost and the Kinetic Overload feat triggers, it can target and aggro the Daemonhost. Almost every time I’ve been fighting under those conditions, the Daemonhost will aggro instantly onto me and kill me, even if I can’t visibly see them ignite from the soulblaze. This obviously causes issues, and if an intended mechanic it makes the feat far less desirable.

Steps to Reproduce:
Have the right (Kinetic Overload) feat on, fight mobs near Daemonhost until you overflow with Warp Charges

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
TuffMelon

Reproduction Rate:
From my experience, Often, but not 100% sure.

Hey! Came here to submit the same bug. Not sure if it’s intended or not. But I’m also 98% sure that Kinetic Overload can hop to an unaggroed daemonhost. I’ve been furthest away from it, with a wall separating myself from it and suddenly it’s on me while I’m just trying to clear a horde.

Really sucks because I use that Psychic Communion talent too. So even if I hold off on brain bursting nearby one of my (or my parties) regular kills can proc it.

pretty sure it does when’it’s awake. thanks