Favorite class?

  • Zealot
  • Psyker
  • Veteran
  • Ogryn
  • Arbites
  • Hive scum
  • Skitarii
  • Results!
0 voters

I love female loose cannon vet so vet is definitely second up, when shredders killed crushers I would’ve definitely said vet

i take great delight in piloting this energetic little psycho and dealing 1m+ damage every game

zealot made me develop strong feelings for the game’s movement system. it just feels so good. ogryn is my most played, but zealot is very close second despite me having a ton of time through all human careers.

I want to say Veteran since that’s my OG class, but it’s Skitarii all the way for me! :robot:

Where else can I get my fix for playing as a depressed and exacerbated middle-aged man with a robo-murder-dog, and channel my inner Leslie Nielsen with a “This is your last warning! :point_up::nerd:” as I proceed to bring down a comically large hammer and turn a low-income hive dweller’s cranium into paste (the level of force is completely fitting, naturally)?

Crusher + Autopistol + Nuncio Aquilla, my beloved :blush:

leslie-nielsen-nothing-to-see-here

Summary

No, there is no “Arbites Shock Maul”, there is no “Arbites Shotgun”, there is no “Castigator’s Stance”

tumblr_51e1f9f70fdb241f99d735fe4f3c8764_e2d07bd5_640

oh well i can vote only once. ogryn and zealot actually. guessed psyker would be more popular, by the number of them.

I just leveled a chem toxic Hive Scum and uhhhh, yeah. That is my favorite now.

0 votes for psyker lel

whose gonna be that guy

I love Arbites. I’ve played a lot of Vet, Zealot, Ogryn, Hive Scum - but I always enjoy Alix Wilton Regan’s voice work, and I enjoy controlling every enemy on screen with extreme violence.

Kind of a toss-up between Hive Scum and Zealot for me. Zealot is in a better place balance-wise, but they’re about equal in fun factor.

silly question, sah.
why be scrawny when you can be ogryn :flexed_biceps: ?

:flexed_biceps: :right_facing_fist: :nerd_face:

as im telling spark-ead

in random matches the number of psykers is roughly the same as the number of zealots. they r the most played non dlc classes i encounter. the official statistics say that veteran is the most played class but i think fs just count veteran bots as players cuz there r far more many psykers n zealots than vets in quick play. before skitarii came out there r countless psykers n zealots sending requests to join lobbies.

I love greatsword psyker but I love Zealot more

My favorite thing to do in this game is screening in high stakes situations where success relies on my ability to keep enemies from breaching into my team’s space. It follows then that what I have most fun on is playing Arbites in havoc. I find playing the ultimate doorman very satisfying. My only real complaint is that the some of the tools that synergize most with these playstyles are also kind of op as it is (shock mines and the exe shotgun 3), and I have to put mental restraints on myself mid mission to prevent myself from turning the match lame with them. After that the runner up for my favorite is Exe Stance Helbore Vet.

A couple weeks ago, my answer to this would have been an easy Ogryn. But I kinda think Skitarii has taken the mantle. Just the vibe of it with the transonics and chordclaw speaks to me something fierce and I love it to bits.

I like psyker, a pity we don’t get specializations like Pyromancer / Biomancer /Sanctic etc. that’d define their blitz and class skills.

Don’t have a favorite, i played all, i had periods of obsessions over specific builds or weapons and builds around them, like nade veteran, infantry lasgun build, stealth zealot, etc.

There’s class i like least and that’s psyker with bubble.

I considered making a poll for everyones least favorite but I want to focus on what people like, but bubble psyker Is just one thing I cannot do it’s so boring

Between Arbites and Skitarii. Voted cogboy in the end because I had to choose and cyborgs are just too damn cool, but honestly it’s a toss-up.