Fatshark you are killing me

Issue Summary:

The end of mission crashes are STILL happening. Infinite bridge of shadows is still happening. You have successfully fixed nothing! Please tell me how this error is still happening and where you all thought the issue was…

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Play mission (people noticed more errors with Kruber)
  2. Complete Mission
  3. Realize it doesn’t work, nobody can leave, and rage helplessly

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Once
Rare (< 10%)
Unusual (< 25%)
Common (< 50%)
Often (< 75%)
Constant (100%) <------ seriously this needs to be fixed

Additional Information:

1 Like

If you could please send us your most recent console logs, that would be superb.

I will need to retrieve them from a friend; I am not the one having the issues. It is a dear friend of mine, and she’s having these issues consistently. I will try to convince her to retrieve her full logs. In the meantime, could you post a proper way to do so? She isn’t technologically savvy and I am not savvy enough to fully walk her through the process. Thank you for your time; I know you all care about the issue greatly

Please have her message us over at http://fatsharkgames.com/support, it would be easier if we could speak directly to her. Console logs can be located here:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs

Thank you very much; I will pass on these instructions.

I dunno about “constant” in over 300 hrs I didnt have a problem with this specific bug:)

This used to happen when someone alttabbed during the final screen. If who-ever alt-tabbed leaves everyone else would still get the loot.

it has been happening to my friend every game since the DLC released. I would call that constant, don’t you think?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.