Platform:
[Steam/Xbox/PlayStation]
Xbox
Player ID:

StoleYourAmmo
Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:

Today, any time
Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%) - Unusual (<25%) - Common (<50%) - Often (<75%) - Constant (100%)

—100%

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload here

Upload user_settings.config:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2
  4. Locate the user_settings.config in this directory
  5. Upload here

Hi @StoleYourAmmo,

We’ve checked crash reports for your account and have only been able to find one recent crash when you hotjoined (we are investigating this).

At the end of missions, can I confirm what error, if any, is being displayed? I’m wondering if you may be encountering connectivity errors instead.

Just played chaos wastes now and its crashed right at the end again, no message comes up the game just makes an error noise and then fully closes

We’ve identified a couple of these crashes now, and we’re cooking up some fixes.

Some of the crashes appear to be unique though, which is a little odd. I would recommend to try reinstalling Vermintide 2 for good measure in case there’s an issue with your installation.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

No worries at all :slight_smile: appreciate you looking into it

@FatsharkLev also not sure if this helps for solving it, if i play helmgart recruit on my own i have absolutely no issues, only seen the issues chaos wastes on veteran where it was just me, and on helmgart legend with 1 other player

Noted, thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.