Issue Summary: Play any mission on legend difficulty and complete the mission with 3 tomes and 2 grimms, get in the bridge of shadows only to get a black screen, and get stuck in the bridge of shadows, i got nothing for my perfect runs, this has happened 4 times since the new patch. Give me my chests It’s bad enough that everything is randomized when it comes to loot, but to not even get your chests to have a chance is kind of frustrating.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Play any mission
2.Complete it with e tomes 2 grimms
3.Get stuck in the bridge of shadows.
Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Rare (< 10%)
DxDiag.txt (72.8 KB)
[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)
[Attach Your Session Console Log]
(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)
[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
(Screenshots and/or video evidence (if applicable) can be particularly helpful. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)
Not sure, but could be that you’ve run into a person with issue regarding finishing a game: Game won't finish
At least in beta this issue caused all players to be stuck with black screen.
Idk man, i’ve done missions with different people, hosting and not hosting, and it happened randomly
Sorry to hear about this Reggie. Sounds like a networking issue, similar to the one Ilex has linked, and for that we’ll need to see a Wireshark log. This can be done by:
- Download Wireshark: https://www.wireshark.org/ (downloads can be located at the bottom of the page)
- Once downloaded, launch Wireshark
- Ensure you have the appropriate connection selected on the landing screen
- Select the ‘Start capturing packets’ button (positioned beneath the ‘File’ button)
- With Wireshark running in the background, launch and play a map on Vermintide 2 as normal - we’re especially keen to see the network communication at the end of the map, where you’re encountering problems
- Once complete, return to Wireshark to stop the recording and save the logs. Please then send the log our way at http://fatsharkgames.com/support
I can then pop this over to our network engineer. Much appreciated!
Done, but i can’t send it as a ticket, the file is too big. What do i do ? I can’t attach it here either
Oh! Would you mind emailing it to me? I’ll pop you a message with my email address.
This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.