Fatshark why is the new veteran outfit copy pasted out of the consignment yard hl17-36 end screen.

9 Likes

I think it’s because they’re lazy.

12 Likes

Shut up and consoom, reject.

16 Likes

@Ragnarok101

Don’t ask questions, just consume product, then get excited for next product.

13 Likes

11 Likes

Nooo! they worked very hard and really appreciate their core audience and beta testers this is totally worth 14,000 Aquila’s. /s

6 Likes
2 Likes

It wasn’t previously available to the player and couldn’t be used. Now it can.

It actually is a win. There is a lot of cool NPC armors we currently can’t use. Are you going to make a thread about it every time one is made available for us?

1 Like

Get the boot outta your mouth.

The annoyance is that the ‘special Vanguard bundle’ is transparently just the random leftovers of already-made cosmetic packs. Just because Fatshark decided to actually flip a switch to give them to players doesn’t mean they’re actually putting in the kind of effort that deserves praise.

They want praise? Make every armor currently sitting unused in the game files available at the Commissary.

7 Likes

And we need more than 6 threads about it, why?

Overcomplaining about it is just going to be annoying. Taking a book from @brosgw, we’d be better off having a Megathread about it.

1. It’s tidier.
  2. It doesn’t clutter the forum entirely with nothing but negativity.

It’s just getting a bit much is what I’m saying. A concentrated effort goes a longer way and also shows more respect.

4 Likes

Eh. Multiple aquila threads got us something while the ‘megathread’ has resulted in absolutely no change to the RNG problem.

3 Likes

Imho this game isn’t built out to the point where a cosmetic shop even makes sense. I guess I don’t really feel like I have a dog in this race. But I heard someone in another thread point out that the vanguard set is the gear worn by the troops that the inquisitor presumably brought with him, the ones that got slaughtered in the pre-launch trailer. It’s probably safe to assume that the ones that land in Enclave Baross are from the same outfit. So it tracks anyway. Dunno if that makes it better or not.

3 Likes

why didn’t the CRTV fairy come to my house :frowning:

While I’m happy it’s finally made available it would be neat if they acknowledged that in the post and called it Tertium PDF armor. I do still wish there was something more to distinguish it from the rest of the NPCs and cement it as a veteran, but it’s not too horrible. Its very clear the effort went into designing and making the outfits for the other 3 classes.

Enforcer armor when FS pleaaaaaaase :pleading_face:

4 Likes

the Enforcer armor have been teasing us this whole time since release.

Not true. The Megathread changed that we can now switch two Perks or two Blessings. Previously it was only one of each.
This does make getting valuable gear somehwat more likely to achieve.

My ultimate copium is believing that the second half of this update will have aome sort of additional crafting change

4 Likes

Dang, son. That really is some strong high-grade copium.

Dominos Pizza 2

2 Likes

Why is the Domino man showing me a heavily compressed miku

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.