Fatshark on the communcations offensive!?

Oh yeah these images are so different from each other. Reminds of that comment from Hank hand waiving this away as being “outdated” material in order to shutdown the discourse.

lol

The witch hunt is real… To date, recently, I’ve seen Badwin:

  • [REDACTED] (Asuka yay)
  • Questioned for having a private comment history (not accused, I gotchu Walu)
  • Accused of having an alt (another user in another thread)

Sorry if I missed the joke peeps but if not it’s kinda gross, chill.

This was super sus though, I agree! Sorry Hank :sweat_smile:

Okay I will delete that comment. I am sorry @Badwin

:v::heart:

1 Like

As I watch another devblog today from Hunt: Showdown for the 6th week in a row leading up to their new engine update, I can only hope that these comms from Fatshark continue at a similar pace.

edit - had it right the first time, I’m losing it

Nah this lines up with them selling something, The new skins, they always get really loud when there a direct money transaction. plus they probably had to say something cuz of that spanish magazine, they’ll go back to pure silence pretty quick after the itemization release i bet.

We also want to keep the level of honesty and transparency. Thank you everyone for the feedback. :pray:

For the comms, it is hard with the summer break, which I plan to make a post about end of this week. But I am not going on break and we have some dev blogs about designing for Darktide that we want to share through the month of July (and whatever else I can get together for y’all).

All the while, still organizing the questions and concerns from Itemization, optimizing, and drafting those into additional dev blogs. Those will more likely to be coming in August, though. :+1:

Did some higher up finally ease restrictions or has Space Marine 2 finally put some pressure for them to listen? Either way, good job, I am looking forward to results.

Have a dancing anime video:

This is good. This is stuff we need to hear - when we can expect to hear from you and what about.

I’m even gonna be understanding about answering everyone’s questions taking a month - between the silo’d dev teams, vacation, and the fact that the system isn’t finished yet, being able to accurately answer everyone’s questions would take that long.

Nobody wants another ‘the new penances will retroactively complete’ situation, after all.

Yes, exactly what you said. Heard loud and clear. o7

This is good to hear and I’m glad you’re doing this. It’s a good step in a better direction.

took me longer than I’d like to admit to realise that “o7” is a little guy doing a salute

Better odds than Hadron then :+1: