Extra Curio chance for emperor's gift perk

Issue Description:
The extra curio perk obtained on curios does not seem to have any effect currently on emperors gifts for completing missions. I have been running damnation with 3x 20% curio drop rate perks. After playing about 8 games today in a row all the drops I received have been weapons and no curios. I’m not sure exactly how long this has been going on unnoticed.

Steps to Reproduce:
Complete a bunch of games with extra curio drop rate perk. I imagine Dev test accounts could use something like a /victory command with 3 curios all equipped with 20% curio drop rate perks in order to pool enough data on the issue.

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
Steam ID: 133428186 - Shiro

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
2/24/2023

Reproduction Rate:
Weapons are definitely dropping most of the time in my experience while using this perk on curios. I’m not receiving curios 60% of games like intended.

Upload Supporting Evidence:
Sorry, I didn’t keep all the weapon drops or screen shot them.
I understand in order to test drop rates it requires a large pool of data to be certain. My measly # of 8 rewards from my past recollection today is not a great example to be certain.

Please fix, my curios are trash and I desperately need to find new ones thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.