Eviscerator does not benefit fully from Zealot charge

Issue Description:
The +25% damage bonus from using Zealot’s charge ult does not apply properly to the Eviscerator’s activated attack. The first tick of damage is increased (from around 6 or 7 to 7 or 8 with an 80% Shredder weapon) but the subsequent ticks of the sawing attacks are not increased by 25%.

Steps to Reproduce:
Use an Eviscerator heavy activated attack in conjunction with Fury of the Faithful in the Psykharium, look at the numbers.

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store/Xbox]

Player ID:

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:

Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%) - Unusual (<25%) - Common (<50%) - Often (<75%) - Constant (100%)
100%

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

[PC] Upload Console Log & darktide_launcher.log:
[Instructions: How To Provide a Crash Report, Console Log, or darktide_launcher.log]

2 Likes

Old bug, reported towards the start of the game’s life.

Just FYI though if you activate the charge after your rev special connects with an enemy you’ll get the full bonus. Doing this lets you reach one shots on crushers with every chain weapon I’m pretty sure.

9 Likes

This game sometimes…

Thanks @alsozara for bringing up the workaround. I didn’t know about it and now it’s much easier to tackle the occasional crusher.

2 Likes

Its also incredibly useful for doing the best boss damage.

I also believe if you activate it during a shred you get another guaranteed crit attack after your shred ends but I would need to retest that to make sure.

1 Like

Interesting. I didn’t know that. Were you able to confirm?

if i understand well how it work, when you “hit”, the “rending” buff you had during the charge just stop and that why ,when you use the charge after the first hit(aka during the reeving) the damage/rending buff still remain and apply normally on your next melee hit (one day they gonna fix or explain why the rending behavior work like that)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.