Events Calendar

Does anyone know all the events that were done in V2 during this year? For example Khorne event, solstice of summer, halloween …

I know that the first one was the Khorne event but I don´t remember the date of the others.

1 Like

Skulls for the Skull Throne, Sonnstill (midsummer), Geheimnisnacht (Halloween), Mondstille (Christmas/midwinter), and now the Anniversary have been the first year’s in-game Events, in chronological order. Each one brought with it at least a few new Portrait Frames, and many had the Keep with (temporary) special decorations too.

It isn’t many, but the start was plagued with bugs and a lot of time went to dealing with those. The devs have stated their will (and intent) to do more now that both balance and bugs have gotten to a better spot.

Of course, there has been a few more significant things, such as the Big Balance, approved mods, and each DLC, but those weren’t what you asked about.

4 Likes

Do you know when this events will come to Xbox? I think that even the twin event and the other one in the tabern hasnt released yet.

Xbox version wasn’t out for most of these events. I guess they will be reoccurring events with different rewards? I remember FS said on a stream that once you miss an event portrait, that’s it.

Hedge hinted in another thread that the xbox and ps4 will get the current event, 1 year anniversary when it’s their actual 1 year anniversary.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.