Error Code:9999

Was going down the elevator in a malice difficulty dungeon when the team psyker was trying to head explode an enemy as we were descending. It showed him continuing to walk backwards, the entire scene went back with this white-shade for some distant objects then it crashed. It said I was disconnected, I tried to reconnect but the game said it was impossible due to the nature of the crash.

We are aware of and looking in to this error, apologies!

1 Like

I’m hoping to find an update on this error Code. I am plagued with it and I have left my own thread regarding this last month.

I have tried remedying it, reducing cpu usage, making sure I’m not IP6 internet, trying out the November experimental build resolution(despite it being smoother, I still receive repeated codes 9999(and few rare 2001 sprinkled in)…

I cannot complete a single game, no matter the difficulty, just me or with players. I have 7 clips alone from Jan 15th regarding the code. And new ones from today.

I had a more steady connection to the servers during Beta than the last 2 and a half months :frowning:

Good to hear! Thank you for the response. Also getting some weird frame drops but i have a beefy computer. It wasnt doing frame dropping pre-nvidia patch/update but now it sometimes does. Running 64gig ddr4 ram, cpu= Ryzen AMD 5950X. GPU= 12GB rtx 3080