Enemies Hitting Air/Ground & Killing Players

The 2.0.15 is really nice step in terms of general combat, that’s great.

But since we’re talking about fixes, I’m still confused, for example what’s the deal with terror events. Why is it so “hard” to balance ? Why does it keep swinging from hardcore mode to nothing for example like the Fort Brauchenhilfe or Righteous Stand ?

It must be obvious to every semi-experienced verminator that this is super out of whack. Terror events keep changing and it often keeps swinging from one end to the other.

Wouldn’t it be good idea to do some fast iterations on those with some test group of experienced players ? (Not suggesting me… in case someone reading this gets that feel) There would surely be many experienced players with a lot of time happy to help with that.

I just think that this should be something doable over one afternoon instead of having it in this state of big disbalance after months, like I just tweak it, fire up just the event in full group and non super OP-nuts builds, see how it goes, tweak it again, see how it goes, tweak it again … do few rounds for all the events, and it should be in pretty good shape.

Also as for feedback, I would be happy to provide truckload of detailed feedback but this is like first time I got some response to it. So I wasn’t really too motivated to spend more time on feedbacking. There is pretty long list I posted few weeks ago and that was still like 50% of what I had written down by that time.

http://forums.fatsharkgames.com/t/big-bug-list/36848/22

I thought I would keep updating it, but it got locked after a week.