Elf careers shade and handmaiden low risk high reward

I understand why you disagree. I’m someone with plenty of hours play time who rates these classes:

On how easily they can carry via versatility. You could carry on RV, but you’d have a much harder time than all of these classes, even though he has the anti-armour weapons that can also deal with hordes. He doesn’t have one-shot mechanics and doesn’t have an ultimate on a short cooldown that does a ridiculous amount of damage.

My main focus with what I’ve said in this thread should all be drawn to Shade’s cooldown build, as that’s what I’m refering to, and by extension other builds which have similar guaranteed crit or one-shot/chunk mechanics. Having that much damage at your disposal is not necessary, as I’ve pointed out with the RV example. Having these mechanics in-game is great and makes things interesting, but when they’re on such a short cooldown because of builds or talents, it makes the game easier than is necessary for certain careers.

Without a CDR build Shade is an Elite killer with a bit of extra Boss damage. With the build she can just destroy every Elite. This can be put down to cooldowns and recent buffs to ARP on her weapons.

(CDR builds)