Difficulty Selector

This is my free gift to Darktide UX team that took 30 min.
Guys, this is not funny.
Just do your job at least on mid level. We have obligations to this industry.

How many times will you be moving this switcher around the only acceptable zone on this screen???

Oh yeah. Forgot screen that solves your “How about information about mission, genius?”.
You are using tooltips in talent threes without any issues. This is standard component already ( at least it have to be ), so do not hesitate to use it more widely and even on minimized mission cards.

And yeah. You do not pay me to solve your gamepads input problems with tooltips so figure it out by yourself. I can only say one thing - it is easily solvable 100%.

To continue the UI/UX misses of the mission board, give secondary missions their own icons too. Also High-Int STG Vent Purge missions still has the low-int icon.

And eventually you’ll get so many combinations of modifiers that having a unique icon for each combination might be impractical, so having separate icons for each mission modifier might save some pain in the long run.

1 Like

It sims such simple systems of visual language are so hard to them that my only hope that they solve at least basic stuff.

Usually I do not like to be so mean but this level of incompetence is just insulting.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.