Developer Update - February 7

serious question. If for example i have issues with some backstab sounds or special sounds not playing or being overwhelmed by other sounds, could i use this and would it work? or does it only translate the sounds that play?

The mod, as it is,only plays sounds that play.

2 Likes

Updates such as these are most welcome.

2 Likes

Some of current cosmetics will be removed?

1 Like

Nope.

5 Likes

Can some reordering could be done so owned items appears at the end of all lists ? So for exemple if list cosmetics for kruber, I don’t see owned hat before not owned weapons illusions for example.

1 Like

Thanks.

FS stated that filters for the shop is something they´re looking into.

1 Like

anything really odd from that telemetry thats surprising to you all?

1 Like

I think they can save juicy trivia like that for a future developer update

Make some nice charts for us, Hedge!

3 Likes

thanks Hedge. ahh that’s right, you arent hedge. so why are you answering my question to hedge? appreciate it but if I wanted your answer I’d have addressed you or put it in an open format and not specifically one from and to the company.

just food for thought…

Should have PM’d him then if no one else was allowed to offer their opinion.

4 Likes

it’s not that no one else is allowed to offer an opinion. it’s that it’s not very cool to chime in and say ‘disregard his question’.

I kinda agree, even if zaru did probably thought no wrong about it =p
We don’t really need them to “keep things for later”. They’re will always be things to say later.

1 Like

The point is that Hedge shouldn’t and probably isn’t going to reveal interesting info in a comment buried deeply within this thread, but rather in a proper dev post.

Well, we have a “dev post” category in thoses forum that serves this exact purpose of giving info without worrying where.

1 Like

Heyyy! so yep, I don’t have any interesting telemetry to share right now, but I’m sure we can down the line :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thank you :slight_smile:

its usually buried deep in obscure places that i find out the most interesting info :wink:

Blood in the Darkness is due to come out in mid-February

So here we are in mid-February…