Death Korps cosmetics pls!

We right now have three model types for the astra militarum officially available at Games workshop.

The Cadians are not only the base upon which 80% of the available cosmetics are based they also got quite recently their dedicated premium set.

The Catachans got their premium set already - and even the Steel Legion of Armageddon that’s out of production for some time got a premium set.

So the Death Korps is remaining - they looki awesome in their dark blue coats and their black armor.
While a black lucius pattern lasgun would be the obvious choice for a ranged weaponskin accompanying the uniform the entrenchment tool would overlap with the already nice and mean looking ARmageddon stile entrenchment tool. So as a melee option I’d rather see single edged powersabre skin for the powerswords.

Another guard unit I’d like to see as DT cosmetics are the vostroyan first born - but Krieg makes more sense.

4 Likes

I don’t think there were any Catachans in the shop yet. The guy with the bare arms and a (non Catachan red) headwrap was a Mordant Acid-Dog.

Still, I wouldn’t say no to a Krieg and actual Catachan set in the premium shop, tho.

2 Likes

I thought the very first cosmetic was Catachan - but you may be right. Can’t check anymore due to FOMO ^^

1 Like

The first cosmetic was Catachan themed, they have a Mordant Acid-Dog re-color that we have not seen yet.

2 Likes

I would prefer their grey coat but yeah.
This is the only overpriced cosmetic I’m willing to pay in this dying game.

1 Like

Ditto. The Krieg outfit is badass.

1 Like

I think the krieg grenadiers would fit the type of fighting that we do in game better than standard krieg, plus they look super cool. They would also be a little easier to make because the gas mask, air hose, and upper back mounted filter unit could all be part of the head gear. That way we don’t have the same issue as the steel legion cosmetic with no air hose or filter.

2 Likes

The problem with all stormtrooper equivalents in game is the lack of a Helgun - and since I can’t see any weapon with backpack-ammo added it‘ll probably stay this way.

That said - I‘d insta buy a well made DK Grenadier as well as a regular infantry uniform.

1 Like

I’ll be judging the quality of any potential Vostroyan skins by the size of the hat.

4 Likes

Emperor grant us a Stormtrooper sub-class…

2 Likes

Hellgun/Volleygun should still happen, even if it doesn’t have/force you to have a Backpack. But it shouldn’t be a normal weapon (Ability like the Outcast Engineer)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.