DARKTIDE in one picture

12 Likes

I don’t crash at all. Game runs amazingly.

2 Likes

ive crashed 5 times in a single mission.

1 Like

I’ve gotten few crashes, but I’ve seen plenty of others having crashes. Just went through a game where we had a random repeatedly crashing and reconnecting. It wasn’t really a high-stakes match, but I still felt awful for them.

3 Likes

Good for you bro

3 Likes

This latest update has me actually lagging in melee combat all the time.
Worst thing is if I hot spot my phone internet (much fast) it does the same thing and my other online games don’t lag.
Crashing seems to only be on launching the game and 1 mission crashed 10 times before I gave up and new gamed the same map same mission and it didn’t do it once.

Might want to alter your title to include MY Darktide in one picture. I only crash when I close the game.

1 Like

The random crashes that happened at the end of missions, before the mission ended, was the main reason I no longer play Darktide. I cannot reconnect fast enough to get my winnings.

Made me laugh :slight_smile:

I was crashing a lot at first but it seems to be stopping now. Don’t want to tempt fate but ive not crashed at all in a few sessions now.

I kinda wonder if some of the problems people are having with updates, which should in theory only improve things, is because something has gone wrong with their installs.

Maybe something thats in their install folders, that’s left over and shouldn’t be there, is breaking the update, or something.

There’s some occasions where there’s clearly some combination of what’s going on in a map that’s causing me to crash, and when that happens I crash a lot. Outside of those occasions it’s mostly been pretty stable for me.

Same was happening to me since the October (?) closed beta. The only fix that I’ve found so far is to reduce the number of worker threads from the launcher to 1. Otherwise it crashes continuously. A fix might be in the works, but I don’t know details.

1 Like

I will try this thank you brother

Pretty sure I experienced PTSD with this image. thanks :upside_down_face:

1 Like