Daily Deeds

Hi all,

how about introducing a random deed that pops up once a day?

Something like daily quests. It would reward people for playing once a day and succeeding in a map.

Maybe we could store only a certain amout of daily deeds or you could use a spoil timer. In order not to pile deeds like hell.

7 Likes

Great idea.

1 Like

great idea i would prefer weekly because ur friends have deeds too and deed loot needs to change like 2 chest or dont give chest make it unique skins or items through deeds

great idea i would prefer weekly because ur friends have deeds too and deed loot needs to change like 2 chest or dont give chest make it unique skins or items through deeds so if unique items u just need to fin it once can program the weekly where if ur team play it all of the players deed for that weekly one gets burn

tooo sleepy idk what am i typing here XD

1 Like

Like the contract in V1?
with a reward in craft material proportional to difficulty for each contract ;
and a longest term main contract to get a specific loot like cosmetic.

Because it keep some of us hooked and motivated to keep playing…
i guess they will do at least as good as they did before in V1, and it will come later to refresh the game.
if the actual deeds are not enough to keep us in apetite…

i approve of this too!

i always believe that daily quests in ANY game does make it better, because the refresh timer is always something forward to look to. people make a routine about it, they have fun completing it. it’s a good move imo

1 Like

Yes please

Yes I would like to see this.