Crown of Purity hat not coming to xbox?

Crown of Purity hat not coming to xbox?

I believe the Crown of Purity was a one-time reward for those who participated in the Onslaught Tournament or donated to the charity during the tournament. It’s not available through shillings or real currency.

The announcement seems to only reference Steam IDs for the reward (and consoles wouldn’t have been able to play the modded difficulty for the tourney).

It was actually available for at least Xbox, people had to manually message the community manager to send their information

EDIT: Source - https://www.reddit.com/r/Vermintide/comments/wt577u/comment/imibn3y/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

1 Like

but why was this only “warned” on reddit? well there could be at least one warning on the console… I like to “collect” victor’s items and I always buy his (and other characters’) skin packs, now this one didn’t even know I could have it.
Is there any way to get it yet?

Well, it was originally added in 2020 as a COVID-related charity incentive, if I recall correctly. As it is easier to add these things on short notice on PC - it never really made its way to consoles. I imagine it was added in some console update sometime later as more of a side effect.

As no-one really verified that fact, as there was no reason to - this was only confirmed during this recent September event, so it was not advertised for consoles. At least that’s how it looks to me.

As for future availability - no idea. Maybe there will be more community charity events or some other global-scale disaster, only time will tell. Considering it returned at all - there is probably a none-zero chance for that.

1 Like

Is there anyone in the community that I could clear this doubt?

Apparently I will never have this item, PC and its advantages… would it be difficult to do this event to get this item on the console too? It is no longer enough to spend almost 3 to 6 months for content that has already arrived on the PC to arrive, we still have to miss events that for a player to participate and obtain an item is a complication.

Consoles had access to the event too if they donated. :slight_smile: Hopefully we’ll have more charity events later.

1 Like

It’s a good idea to let console players know that there’s an event going on so they don’t miss out, it’s no wonder that only a few console players got the item, the overwhelming majority were on PC. I would pay for it myself without any problem, but I didn’t even know that this event had happened, and I play Vermintide almost every day…

Hey, we did actually! We posted on reddit, Steam, socials, and Discord. I did just receive access to the Xbox and Playstation news portals, so if it rolls around again, I’ll work on posting them there, too!

Edit: Seems we missed the forums. We’ll work on adding it here too, for next time.

2 Likes

:clap::clap::clap: