Crash at end of game in portal (only with twitch mode)

Issue Summary:
I used to experience a crash in my games (happened maybe 5 times so far), when hosting deeds with twitch mode activated, while all players are in the portal at end of game. I haven’t experienced this crash in about a week but I’m not sure if it’s been fixed or if I’ve done something else to fix it.

I’ve been in contact with a Vermintide 2 modder because I thought that their mod may have been causing the crash, but they’ve advised me that:

The crash you had is shown on line 14348.
<>foundation/scripts/util/error.lua:22: EnemyPackageLoader: Called unlock breed package more times than lock!<</Lua Error>>

• looking at the Lua Stack on the following lines, i see it is because of twitch mode was active (line 14354) and there is some bug when ending the game (line 14355).
    I am not sure if this is a bug from the VMF mod or a bug in twitch mode and should be fixed by Fatshark.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Play an awesome twitch mode legend deed
  2. Make it to the end, get in the portal feeling victorious
  3. wait for game to crash and lose all progress and deed completion :,(

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):

Rare (< 10%)

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
If you skip to 1:15:05 (end of video) you can see as we all get in the portal (doing a bit of friendly fire which is why I thought the crash may have been caused by the friendly fire indicator mod - I’ve since uninstalled this mod and haven’t experienced the crash again, but as the modder has said it is not their mod causing the crash, I really don’t know and thought I should report it nevertheless), so we all get in the portal and then the game crashes soon after (no end screen stats, deed completed alert etc).

ON PC:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
DxDiag.txt (81.6 KB)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]

console-2019-01-30-09.46.12-6AAB78D3-D527-4E9C-A7D4-9F94.log (1.1 MB)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.