Crash, almost froze pc

Happened while opening chests, after steam and programs becoming unresponsive, got a fatal error to look at certain blocks and files. Couldn’t remember what exactly the fatal error said
GUID: bf59cac4-b305-4f19-8cce-803cbe9d688d
Log File:
Info Type:

Hello! It looks like your installation is incomplete. Please use the ‘Verify Integrity of Game Files’ option, which is accessible via the Steam client using the instructions below:

1. Right-click Vermintide 2 in your Steam library sidebar
  2. Select ‘Properties’
  3. Select the ‘Local Files’ tab
  4. Select the ‘Verify Integrity of Game Files’ button
  5. When complete, close and reopen Steam

@FatsharkJulia Did i validation, went super fast, did a reinstall, and i still get the same error when i open ONLY emp vaults. The exact wording is “Corrupt game data in block 0, size 593. Make sure your game files are not corrupt…validate…etc” and got this code as well, tho im sure it MIGHT be the same
GUID: a43d96fc-8755-4bd0-8334-a5138f665073
Log File:
Info Type:

That’s unfortunate - in cases where the errors continue after using the ‘Verify Integrity of Game Files’ option, we consider it to be persistent data corruption - which can, unfortunately, occur for a number of reasons.

We have a list of potential solutions in the article linked below, which we’ve created based on what’s worked for players in the past:

From our experience, it is usually due to mismatched RAM speeds.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.