Crash 0f4dbe68-0f19-4956-845d-d50765cdcc3a

Game crashes and i need to verify or reinstall it every 2 days or so

GUID: 0f4dbe68-0f19-4956-845d-d50765cdcc3a
Log File:
Info Type:

Hi @Lamasaur,

It appears some of your game files have become corrupted.

Please Verify Integrity of Game Files using the instructions below, and see if the issue persists:

1. Right-click Vermintide 2 in your Steam library sidebar
  2. Select ‘Properties’
  3. Select the ‘Local Files’ tab
  4. Select the ‘Verify the Integrity of Game Files’ button. This may take several minutes
  5. When complete, close and reopen Steam
  6. Launch Vermintide 2 as normal

The issue persists, I have to verify them once every 2 days and always is the same error. It usually happens after I play chaos wastes and reboot my computer.

Ah okay! Please give the potential solutions here a try, and run through all of the steps:

I did them before making this post.

It worked for 4 hours and it crashed again.
GUID: e2aff74f-a126-4f10-b03b-9b61beb8c094
Log File:
Info Type:

I think i found the problem. The Anti Cheat system keeps uninstalling from my game directory, is there a way to install that without verifying all the game files?

Oh I see! I think you may have already tried this? Though, I would suggest repairing/reinstalling Easy Anti-Cheat using the EasyAntiCheat_Setup executable. The path to this directory on your PC will be similar to this:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warhammer Vermintide 2\installers\EasyAntiCheat

Yesterday I had to reinstall the game, played a few games and went into a Chaos Waste after the first map it game me the verify game files error again. I pressed close instead of copy to clipboard but I got the crash log.

crash_report-2021-08-24-21.58.22-200764d0-0454-4b9d-b15e-b6ec3a6fe98c.log (1.4 KB)

It appears the crashes only happen in chaos waste and to be honest it`s get very annoying when you play for an hour just to get screwed by a random crash that doesn’t have a reason to appear.

GUID: 64ec619e-8a0c-4b8d-9391-71846425ca5e
Log File:
Info Type:

This time I just bought winds of magic and it crashed in the crafting menu, first time playing since the last verify.

GUID: 75270f73-b8d8-44e6-8473-c78a50882d38
Log File:
Info Type:

Sorry to hear that. Looking at your log and crash reports it seems the data corruption error is persisting, and one of the reports appears to be a ‘Broken Connection’ error, which may have been an local connection issue or a backend hiccup :frowning:

Unfortunately, as you have exhausted all of our recommended solutions above I’m at a bit of a loss. I’m happy to contact Steam on your behalf and request a refund for you - let me know if this is something you would wish to do.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.