Crank gun accuracy inconsistency

I am unsure whether this is a bug but it certainly is odd behaviour.
The crank gun has a certain accuracy. Moving doesn’t seem to alter it. Crouching improves it minutely.
But crouching and walking blows up the crosshair considerably.

Shouldn’t it be the opposite between walking and crouch-walking ?

Um … …, consider it the weapon dragging in the dirt while crouching, decreasing the accuracy even further.

But yea, the effects of crouching on weapon precision is very inconsistence: Crouching and Shooting

Not sure if it is some higher logic, some programming artifact or just nobody caring about it.

1 Like

I think this was reported to be the case of some other weapon too. Have no idea what happened to that discussion though. Maybe it’s just an U5 thing. They feel uncomfortable sneaking around and start shaking uncontrollably when doing so.

Pretty sure most weapons go mental when crouching and shooting. I wonder if one of the Devs can explain? Or maybe we can get @FatsharkLev to find out for us with promises of feet pics…

I am unsure whether this is a bug but it certainly is odd behaviour.
The crank gun has a certain accuracy. Moving doesn’t seem to alter it. Crouching improves it minutely.
But crouching and walking blows up the crosshair considerably.

Shouldn’t it be the opposite between walking and crouch-walking ?

@Saryk I’ve queried this internally.

Or maybe we can get @FatsharkLev to find out for us with promises of feet pics…

@SmokerT69 Paha, I make no promises of that :laughing: :footprints:

3 Likes

Genevieve has some noice feet, I’ll send you some pics later. Hopefully the fatshark animation Devs can capture them properly in game. Still hyped för her release

Btw, there was a mod that showed true aim. It adjusted the crosshairs to where they actually should be. I’ll have to look for it when I get home and see if it still works.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.