Corrupt Disk error on steam

Issue Description:
Since the update around the 28th of may*(Rejects unite) ive been completely unable to download the update nor the game itself
When im installing the update it will pause 76% through and eventually pause the update stating corrupt disk error
I believe this is the game due to the fact ive never had this error before and it is exclusive to Darktide I’ve really wanted to play and have tried several tips from making an exception in my firewall or repairing my steam folder to attempting to redownload the game altogether but have always been stuck behind the corrupt disk error

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
steam username: decore6
Nickname: Seasuper

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
29th may GMT +1

Reproduction Rate:
Unknown

Upload Supporting Evidence:
Unable at this time due to hotfix 1.1.11 resetting my download requiring me to redownload the entire game

Please see:

I have now tried every option on the list and it still doesn’t work

Sorry to hear that @Seasuper. As Steam handles all content delivery, could you consider contacting Steam Support?

i have decided to refund the game
ive seen the game is also available to Microsoft store, is it possible to move my account to there?

haven’t got a refund so i’ll try
i really enjoyed the game i just can’t seem to get it to install properly and don’t want to start over since i level 30’d every character and even bought cosmetics

I think ive discovered what’s wrong
Screenshot 2023-08-26 193559
The problem id have is that when it gets to 76% it stops downloading
this says it’s installed everything even though the bar isn’t full

I got it to work now
needed to scan disk for errors through the file manager