Commissiary has cobwebs

I admit I almost forgot it existed. I went today to see if there were any boring red or green skins for pickaxes, Pauls, bolt pistols etc (half expecting to see a skeleton behind the counter)… And OC there is nothing new whatsoever.

Please can we get some new colours/patterns for old and new weapons to spend some dockets on?

10 Likes

Adding it to the Book.

5 Likes

for_the_drip mod… discord, darktide modders.

Sorry…
that’s a shame

1 Like

Call me old fashioned but I’d like the developers to make the game good instead of relying on modders :smiling_face:

Also kinda pointless if other people can’t see your cosmetic changes, which is the case with mods right?

3 Likes

I won’t

I totally agree

1 Like

Let’s hope whatever is coming to the commissary next isn’t just another batch of reskins and kitbashes of the same tired old stuff.

1 Like

Joke’s on you. Nothing is coming to the commissary next. They’ve given us a few crumbs so they can claim that they’re being equitable and fair about cosmetics and will continue pumping out $10-$15 sets every two weeks forever.

Yup, went there to get a crayon for my new Pickaxe, what a joke of a vendor!

The literal space marine helmets for Ogryn are currently tagged ‘commissary’. Big man’s unique position as ‘the one who needs more digital threads’ makes him a good indicator of future stuff.

However Fat Shark time is still Fat Shark time so how far away the commissary update actually is would be anyone’s guess. But as of last update they changed its flags again, this time to denote it as one of the hats with voice mods (before it was using the standard rebreather muffle, now its the new heroic sounding vox echo). So maybe soon. In Fat Shark soon, so like next January or later.

1 Like

The WHAT?!

Pics or it didn’t happen. :smiling_face:

Its not in this image (not home) but the obtain info (where its acquired from) is ‘commissary’.

2 Likes

Cool! And yeah is very SM!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.