Clipping issues on Huntsman's "Outlaw's Crest" cosmetic

Issue Description:
Kruber’s Huntsman headgear cosmetic “Outlaw’s Crest” has some clipping issues on the back of the head where his hair shows through the lower part of the hat.

Steps to Reproduce:
Equip Kruber’s “Outlaw’s Crest” cosmetic headgear on his Huntsman career.

Platform:
Steam

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:

With how Fatshark prioritise bug-fixes, I suspect this one is the type of bug that is not worth adding even to the bottom of their priority list.
There are far worse things that had been in the game for years and were “acknowledged” by the forum staff, but stip stay untouched.

Probably yeah, but worth a shot, lol. Saved up to buy this one for a while, and clipping issues aside, I think this is the coolest looking Huntsman cosmetic. Was a tad disappointed when I saw the state that it was in.

no don’t fix it

This sentence is fitting to describe most of the aspects of the game at this point. From the minor details like clipping issues, to the plethora of bad design choices the Sharks stubbornly refuse to reconsider.
Whoever is responsible for the consistency and quality control is either doing a horrible job, or has been overworked and needed help from the very first day of development.

(I wish they took a page out of Ghostship Games book. The comparison of these two companies resembles that of “Goofus and Galant” at this point.)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.