Cliffhanger mission spam

Why not just wait a month for solo bot lobbies? Could have fun doing other stuff in the meantime

Or change it to “revive a teammate hanging off a cliff”

Or change it to “force push a hound off a trapped teammate”

Or change it to “Press G once by accident”

Because you don’t need a solo bot game on any other class in order to do a penance. Because that’s imbalanced.

And if bots behave anywhere like those in V2, I guarantee there will be even more hairpulling when I will be standing on the bridge, waiting for horde to follow and form a nice cluster to later on push off, and trigger happy zealots, orgryns or vets will just unleash all hell into the mobs, happily ignoring specials who may interrupt you the very moment you manage to finally position yourself next to a forementioned bridge. Been there, done that. I was alone, bots were tearing the horde down, and just when I went into position to make the push, guess what? A friggin dog with pikachu zig-zag rushing pattern went all the way through crowd idd summersault and missed my because of a dodge, which did not stop a trapper to spawn right above me on a shelf and shot my from behind, while bots cluelessly run around and shoot pox walkers.