Can't load into any mission since launch

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can investigate your issue properly.

Please be aware that we will monitor all submissions in Performance Feedback, however, we will only respond if additional information is required.

Issue Description:
I’ve been able to load into the Mourningstar just fine, albeit a little choppy at times. However whenever I try to join a mission I’ve had a 50/50 chance of it either disconnecting right before loading into the valkyre or flat out crashing before my screen can fade from black to gameplay. I had some lag issues during the closed beta and purchased a Nighthawk router to combat this, which has proven helpful all around, but now it feels like I’ve all but downgraded in terms of connecting to anything whatsoever. Whenever it does disconnect, it’s lovely old 2003. I’ve been able to play just fine prior to launch, but now not being able to play whatsoever is getting increasingly frustrating.

Attempted Solutions:
[Have you made any changes to your PC or Darktide’s ‘Video’ options in an attempt to improve your performance? Please see our common solutions in the pinned Topic]

Platform:
Steam

PC Specifications:
|Processor|Intel(R) Core™ i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz|
|Installed RAM|8.00 GB|
|System type|64-bit operating system, x64-based processor|
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Upload Console Log:
GUID: 98d7abbf-244e-4449-8aa3-a64374fb4b81
Log File:
Info Type: