Can we please get a "Hold to Spam Light attack" hotkey for Carpel tunnel sufferers?

For real this game is hell on a wrist and hand.

A simple solution for the bigfish is to provide a hotkey that spams light attacks when held.

5 Likes

You don’t need to spam LMB with most weapons. You could slow down your clicking threefold and still “spam” lights - and you’d even be playing with more precision.
Just saying that because I wouldn’t expect this option to make it into the game if I were you.

This would’ve been a real nice option in Vermintide 2 as well since that game has so many atk speed buffs and dual daggers/dual axes exist on top of that.

1 Like

I’d freaking love an option in the settings to have an “do heavy attacks when attack button is held” option that I can toggle on and off, and then have a different keybinding only for heavy attacks that’s unbound by default.

1 Like

On Ogryn you can hold the heavy attack button. It will load it fuly up but you can hold it down and then do the next attack.

At least before release it was possible. havent checked again

My Wasd hand hurts :frowning:

1 Like

I set up an autoclicker that presses LMB 10 times per second for as long as I’m holding mouse 5. It makes infantry lasguns significantly more comfortable to use.

Even slowing down doesn’t address that issue. It’s still many hundreds or thousands of clicks per mission. I don’t have CT, but I still finish a couple hours with really feeling joint strain.
It may just be the nature of the game, and some classes / roles are worse that others, so a combination of some technical solutions and personal changes is probably what is needed for serious CT sufferers.

1 Like