Can we limit tier 5 maps to 1 low intensity at a time

out of 3 choices, 2 of them are usually low intensity. im queueing this difficulty for a challenge, not wheelchair. doesnt make any sense. if low intensity has to be in the game, keep it out of tier 5 difficulty

Low int Damn is the best plasteel farming difficulty so you’re probably gonna annoy people if you remove it entirely.

Ideally I’d like to see the mission board expanded further so there is always 1 high int, low int, other modifier, and no modifier mission at every difficulty level. That would ensure everyone can always find what kind of mission they’re looking for.

yea i was a lil emotional rage typing that. it feels like im constantly dodging low int every night looking for fun. i dont mind it is in it but i hate seeing it all over the place on t5 every night. i like ur idea.

1 Like

Not anything new but it would be nice if other modifiers in general popped up besides high / low.

Finally got to do a proper lights out dam run and it was FUN. Dodging daemon hosts in between overwhelming fire and hordes was great but it’s so seldom it lines up and works like that.

1 Like